does anybody know any good nephew quotes?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have a few:

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. ~Franklin P. Jones

In a dark moment I ask, "How can anyone bring a child into this world?" And the answer rings clear, "Because there is no other world, and because the child has no other way into it." ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring. ~Liz Armbruster, on robertbrault.com

A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn't act that way very often. ~Author Unknown

We've had bad luck with our kids - they've all grown up. ~Christopher Morley

A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer. ~Author Unknown

Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. ~Harold Hulbert

Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music. ~William Stafford

The world is as many times new as there are children in our lives. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. ~Neil Postman, The Disappearance of Childhood (introduction), 1982

Children are one third of our population and all of our future. ~Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health, 1981

Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky. ~Fran Lebowitz

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. ~Rabindranath Tagore

Hope you liked them=)

• 10 years ago

Nephews are many. Best friends are few. What a rare delight to find both in you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.