Help please my laptop has a lot 'debug' errors and won't start ?

It is about 3 years old. Had a worm virus but fixed it.. It's a Lenovo. But lately it always takes hours to even turn on it has blue screen and says: 'IRQL Not Less or Equal', or sometimes 'pen list corrupt' it keeps restarting. If it ever does turn on it's really wird all the icons... show more It is about 3 years old. Had a worm virus but fixed it.. It's a Lenovo.

But lately it always takes hours to even turn on it has blue screen and says:
'IRQL Not Less or Equal', or sometimes 'pen list corrupt' it keeps restarting.

If it ever does turn on it's really wird all the icons are I clicked on registry cleaner to try to fix it and then it scanned found 137 errors but when I clicked fix it says 'Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library' Dubug error.' And also it doesn't run any programs at all it says insufficient memory or something but I have like 27 GB.. And sometimes all the icons dissapear..

It is really weird what is wrong with my computer? Is it some horrible virus or is it irreparably 'dying'?? How to fix it if it won't even let me start any programs even in safe mode?
1 answer 1