promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

My hair is falling out!!!! help!!!!?

I recently re-bleached my hair from dying it after bleaching it and now it's falling out. >.<

I know, retarded movve there but wot do i do???????

There's some baldish spots on my head and everytime i comb it hair falls out

:'(

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to the FDA website and search hair dyes, it will tell you the side effects. If you stay on the web, it will tell you that taking supplements, steroids, acne medication, change in diet, menopause, medications, etc. . . causes hair fall also.

Since you've found the 'cause', there is nothing else to do, the damage is done and hair products can't reverse that.

The hair industry is a billion dollar business, their main job is profit and they do not give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss.

Google also hair dyes & cancer. Sorry about that!

You're more sensitive than some. Like smoking & tanning, many people do that all their lives and do not get cancer. Some 2nd hand or 3rd hand smoke DO. Same with hair dyes & perming.

You can try to save the rest of your hair by eating healthier, hopefully the shock is over. Get all your vitamins & minerals & proteins FREE from the good foods you eat from Mother Nature, not made by man, and no shampoo can help grow hair, not even those made for horses. Horses don't abuse their hair, using heating tools, and they eat better than people, but it won't add more hair & make their hair longer faster.

Foods for Healthy Hair - the website had moved.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/healthie…

Fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains all supply B-complex vitamins, like biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12, as well as vitamin A, copper and zinc, which are all necessary for remedying dry, brittle hair and nourishing a healthy scalp. Some prime examples of foods that contain these nutrients for healthy hair include:

· Folic Acid - asparagus, beets, broccoli, avocados, Brussels sprouts, beans, chickpeas, soybeans, lentils, oranges, fresh peas, turkey and spinach.

· Biotin - cauliflower, liver, salmon, carrots, bananas, cereals, yeast, and soy flour. Keep in mind that biotin content is reduced when food is cooked or preserved.

· Vitamin B12 - foods rich in vitamin B12 include animal protein (such as beef, lamb, and veal), clams and oysters, liver, fish, milk, and egg yolks.

• Vitamin A - butter, egg yolks, fish, fortified milk, organ meats (such as liver), and dark green, orange, red, and yellow fruits and vegetables, which all contain beta-carotene.

• Copper - oysters and other shellfish, whole grains, beans, nuts, potatoes, and organ meats are good sources of copper. Dark leafy greens, dried fruits such as prunes, cocoa, black pepper, and yeast are also sources of copper in the diet.

• Zinc – beef, eggs, liver, pork, poultry, and oysters. Also is also abundant in other high-protein foods, like cheese, legumes and nuts.

If having a lush, beautiful mane of healthy hair is important to you, don’t just look to hot oil treatments and shine emollients. Eat these foods for healthy hair and say “bye-bye” to bad hair days.

Sources:

I know hair. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

Bleach is a very strong chemical and it is extremely damaging as you can tell.. Uhm when you bleach your hair, it puts tiny microscopic holes in the shaft of EVERY strand of hair. So every time you bleach it, it puts more and more holes in the shaft of those strands. So eventually the holes line up and the hair breaks off. Which this is whats happening to you. Use a conditioner only three times a week, and the other days use a leave in... Regular conditioner is heavy and weighs the hair down. Stay away from the clarifying shampoos, please! Because clarifying strips your hair of minerals oils and other important things your hair needs to maintain a healthy balance. You need those minerals and oils... try not washing your hair as much, stay away from heat like straighteners curling irons ect. And i suggest you go get a haircut that hides the spots and patches where the hair is really thin. You'll be okay I promise, in a month or so your hair will look better if you do as i say! Good luck!

Source(s): (me) Stylist / Cosmetologist
  • 10 years ago

Its breaking off from being fried by the bleach.. if the peroxide level (its not really bleach.. at leased you shouldnt be using really bleach cause it will break) is not high enough then it will have to be left on longer and it will damage and frie hair worst.. theres nothing you can do.. but deap condition it and dont use straiteners/ blowdryers/ ect. , dont put int in a pony tail as well as brushe it really gentally with a comb for curls or hair brush for curles just to get knots out and Pray...Lots.. this better not be a joke because thats not funny thats my nightmare..=S

it could also be alopecia.. i have it its not to common but its make your hair fall out i had it so i only lost spots and it grew back but it can be much work.. look it up and see if that might be it..

If prayin does not work look at these web sites..

http://www.wigsalon.com/georgie.html?ad=Google&gcl...

http://www.fekewigs.com/nswc.htm

• Robin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I'm younger than you and I lose hairs like that all the time. Your hair is made up of dead cells, and the fall out sometimes. Just because some fall out every day doesn't mean you are going bald. So, I would say what you are going through is perfectly natural.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

There are two possible answers, One: Depending how old you are, the bleach may have had some bad side affect that results in hair loss, thus you should probably see a doctor to diagnose if you have something. Two: you are stressed out about something, the bleach may have nothing to do with it, stress causes hair loss, if so you should probably change your schedule a little make things around you a little calmer, hope this helps.

• 10 years ago

Use thickening cleansing agents. There are many shampoos and conditioners on the market that are geared towards helping an individual thicken her hair. They can be bought at hair salons or some drug stores. Nioxin and Rogaine are among the most popular ones. The key to success with these products is using them regularly.

Source(s): for more hair and skin care tips http://nutshellurl.com/l6s
  • 10 years ago

STOP BLEACHING! WELL OBVIOUSLY TOO LATE , buy some hair treatment that makes hair grow and dont use any other products that hurt or damage ur scalp,, good luck

• 10 years ago

use vitamin K products on your hair. Vitamin K helps in hair growth.

• 10 years ago

use tresemme products they help protect AND

reduce hair falling out

like the shampooo and conditioner

• 10 years ago

Get some hair growth, ASAP!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.