Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Has anyone heard of Vangelia Gushterova?

I heard she was some kinda psychic person or whatever haha. Wikipedia her if you've never heard of her!

Who is she and do you think her predictions are real?

Her story/predictions:

This is Vangelia Gushterova. Also known as Baba Vanga. She may seem like a normal old lady, but she’s not. She’s a prophet from Bulgaria who accurately predicted 9/11.

But she wasn’t alive to see 9/11 happen. She was born in the year 1911 and died in the year 1996. When she was 12, she got stuck in a raging storm and the wind was so hard, she was lifted by it and was thrown to the ground from a great height. And, when people found her, her eyes were all sandy and she became blind.

Anyway, then she got all freaky and started predicting things. Like once, her older brother wanted to join the army but she begged him not to go because she had this vision that he’ll die at the age of 23.

And she was right. Her brother joined the army, was captured by Germans, and executed at the age of 23.

Okay, here’s a list of her predictions:

In 1980, she predicted in either 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered by water. At first, the Russians thought she was referring to the city of Kursk, so they were all confused and stuff. But then in 2000, the Russian submarine, Kursk, sank.

In 1989, she predicted that the World Trade Centre would be attacked by “steel birds”. (and it happened)

She predicted World War III will begin in November 2010. As a result, radioactive fallout will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere.

She predicted China will control the world by 2018.

By 2046, all body organs can be reproduced

In 2111, people will become robots.

In 2125, aliens will contact us

In 2130, the aliens will teach us how to breathe and live underwater.

In 2164, animals will turn half-human.

In 2183, our colony on Mars will break off from Earth and ask for independence.

In 2196, Asians and Europeans would have completely mixed.

In 2221, while searching for ETs in space, humans will encounter something terrible

In 2341, something terrible will approach Earth from space.

In 3797, Earth will die. But humans by then were advance enough to move to another planet

In 4509, we’ll be able to communicate with God.

And in 4599, people will become vampires achieve immortality.

Okay, so some of her predictions seem pretty far fetched. What do you think?

Btw, if you wanna know where I got that from:

http://digitamernerd.tumblr.com/post/824151413

Update:

Sorry guys. I didn't know what section to put this in.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I just saw this on tumblr and don't trust that one.

People won't become vampires that was a joke. She said achieve immortality.

But yeah. Uhh she's been right so far and this whole WWlll thing creeps me out.

I'm researching it I'll update you with what I find..

Because it's way too interesting and scary.

Here's a better timeline of her predictions:

2008 - Assassination attempts on four heads of states. Conflict in Indonesia. That becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons.

2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

2014 - Most of the people in this world will have skin cancer and skin related diseases. (as a result of chemical wars).

2016 - Europe is almost empty

2018 - China becomes the new world power.

2023 - Earth’s orbit will change slightly

2025 - Europe is still barely populated

2028 - Development of a new energy source. (Probably controller thermonuclear reaction) Hunger slowly stops being a problem. Piloted spaceship to Venus deploys.

2033 - Polar ice caps melt. World ocean levels rise.

2043 - World economy is prosperous. Muslims are running Europe.

2046 - Any organs can be mass produced. Exchange of body organs becomes the favorite method of treatment.

2066 - During it’s attack on Rome (which is under control of the Muslims) U.S.A. uses a new method of weapons - has to do with climate change. Sharp freezing.

2076 - No class society (communism)

2084 - The rebirth of the nature.

2088 - New disease. - People are getting old in few seconds.

2097 - This disease is cured.

2100 - Man made Sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet Earth.

2111 - People become robots.

2123 - Wars between small countries. Big countries don’t get evolved.

2125 - In Hungry the signals from Space are received. (People will be reminded of Vanga again)

2130 - Colonies under water (advices from aliens)

2154 - Animals become half-humans.

2167 - New religion

2170 - Big drought.

2183 - Collony on Mars becomes nuclear nation and is asking for independence from the Earth. (same way as U.S. did from England)

2187 - Successfully two volcano eruptions are stopped.

2195 - Sea colonies are fully supplied with energy and food.

2196 - Full mixture between Asians and Europeans.

2201 - Thermonuclear reactions on the Sun slow down. Temperatures Drop.

2221 - In the search of Alien life, human beings engage with something very freighting.

2256 - Spaceship brings a freighting new disease into Earth.

2262 - Orbits of planets start to change progressively. Mars is undera threat of being hit by a comet.

2271 - Physic properties are calculated over, since they changed.

2273 - Mix of yellow, white, and black race. New race.

2279 - Energy out of nothing (probably from vacuum or black holes)

2288 - Travel through time. New contacts with the aliens.

2291 - Sun cools. Attempts to fire it up again are taken.

2296 - Bright flashes on the Sun. Force of gravity changes. Old space stations and satellites begin to fall

2299 - In France, there is a partisan uprising against Islam.

2302 - New important new laws and mysteries about the universe are uncovered.

2304 - The mystery of the Moon is uncovered.

2341 - Something frightening is closing in with Earth from the space.

2354 - Accident on one of the man made suns, will result in drought.

2371 - Mighty hunger.

2378 - New and fast growing race.

2480 - Two man made suns will collide. Earth is in the dark.

3005 - War on Mars. Trajectory of planets changes.

3010 - Comet will ram into the Moon. Around Earth there is a belt of rocks and dust.

3797 - By this time, everything living on Earth dies. But humans are able to put in the essentials for the beginning of a new life in a new star system.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Is the end Near? http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy
  • 1 decade ago

I saw this on tumblr and felt that oh no World War III this year wis not going to happen. I thought that that others can still be "accepted".. though..

But im kindof curious that since dinosaurs was proved to be true, then thats means something as weird as that will happen to humans in the future.

Well, hope everything about this was false and created by some lame people but that it was said by this woman who predicted so many things that came true.

Hope this is not true..Lets just pretend we didnt see this and continue our lives not knowing anything about it.

• sarwar
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Vangelia Gushterova

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I personally don't believe her. I mean I believe in psychic predictions just as much as the next person but she seems off. Anyone could make up this stuff, one person believes it and writes another website. How does she know what nuclear weapons are? How does she know this technology is possible if she never lived to see its little progress. Sounds like a real person but someone made up her predictions. They say that the people around her wrote it down but how do u know they didn't just lie because want people to believe what they want to happen? Hope it helps!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aya04

Why concern yourself over another silly hoax? There have been many of them, and no reasonable person heeds any of them. Do not waste your time on such "gao pei" as this. I will bet you $1000 World War III does not begin in November 2010 and that no ET aliens ever make contact with humans.

• 5 years ago

That Blink-182 announced their reformation at the Grammy's last year(2009).

• 1 decade ago

Vangelia Gushterova sounds like a gynecological condition.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.