Is it okay to wear a white and black dress to a wedding?

I have a wedding to go to next weekend, I've never been to an American wedding, my boyfriend is in the bridal party. I do not have much money and i borrowed a bunch of dresses from my sister. I am 5'2 and a little chubby, but my chest is very big and do not want to wear something very revealing. The dress... show more I have a wedding to go to next weekend, I've never been to an American wedding, my boyfriend is in the bridal party. I do not have much money and i borrowed a bunch of dresses from my sister. I am 5'2 and a little chubby, but my chest is very big and do not want to wear something very revealing. The dress that looked good is a white, a little above the knee dress, and it looks like it has a black little undershirt underneath it. I was planning on belting it with a bright blue belt around the waist and also wear a black cardigan and black flats. I'm not quite sure what the everyone else will be wearing but we live in the northwest where people are pretty casual. please help!
8 answers 8