What does all this mean about people who fly the Confederate Flag?

The original question: "Being a decendent [sic] of Robert E Lee, I use the flag as an avatar, why then? do so many morons on this place feel they need to mention that the South lost the Civil War. I know they did you idiots. Maybe if you had pride in your heritage, as lowly as it must be, you'd use your... show more The original question: "Being a decendent [sic] of Robert E Lee, I use the flag as an avatar, why then?
do so many morons on this place feel they need to mention that the South lost the Civil War. I know they did you idiots. Maybe if you had pride in your heritage, as lowly as it must be, you'd use your brain, if you have one and just answer my Fing [sic] questions."

My answer: I just find the Confederate Flag to demonstrate someone who is either openly racist, or covertly racist and tries to justify flying that flag under the excuse of heritage . . . do you see any Germans flying a swastika and saying, "It just represents my heritage." The Confederate Flag doesn't represent heritage, unless you want to admit it is the heritage that wanted Blacks to remain as slaves in this country.

And a personal message by the asker sent to me: From: Robert E Lee

Subject: heritage that wanted Blacks to remain as slaves in this country

Message: you are really to [sic] ignorant to post, please go away and never post again.
Update: Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I think it looks great. If the South had won we might not be in the mess we are in now.
8 hours ago
1 Rating: Good Answer 1 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse
Asker's Rating: Asker's Comment: exactly