Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 10 years ago

How can biking help you lose weight?

2 months ago before school ended, I asked my P.E. teacher about how biking helps with losing weight. Mr. Hernandez told me that biking can help with the thai area. I forget what he said. Is it true that biking helps you lose weigh?. Does losing weight make you lose height when you bike?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • jp
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

spinning on a bike is the best way to lose weight, at 95 and above cadence fo 3 hours a day.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): Drop weight fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?2g89c
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Any exercise will help you lose weight. You can not spot reduce only spot tone. Cycling will help tone your legs and butt at the some time you lose weight. You will also lose weight all over your body at the same time. That is why most people notice weight loss in your face before anything else, that is what they look at the most.

You will never see some one with great abs that has fat any where else on their body. Diet is more important they cycling. At 35 calories per mile a can of pop will takes 3 miles to burn off. A single cheeseburger large fries and a med coke can take 40 miles.

Cycling will not make you lose height unless you are lying on your back.

• 10 years ago

Lose height? Hardly. Lose weight? I'm living proof. Before 310. Now 245 & hopefully some more. Using the proper techniques - you can lose weight. Please click on the link below & read all of it - including all sub links. Pay special attention to "cadence".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

lift and lower a soy sauce bottle 170 times with your right hand and a wok 170 times with your left

• 4 years ago

love the starbucks grande caramel frappuccino skip the whole milk and whipped cream which packs in 410 calories total and order the starbucks grande caramel frappuccino light which is only 140 calories

• 4 years ago

take a 30 second break in the middle of your meal evaluate just how hungry you still are before getting back to your food

• 4 years ago

keep a food journal and weight yourself regularly to track your progress

• 4 years ago

are your dishes too big a healthy dinner should fit on a 9 inch plate

• 4 years ago

if you re meeting a client for drinks suggest standing at the bar instead of sitting at a table

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.