promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you believe in Exorcism..?

Please try to give non-diplomatic answers....

an example -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n9vK0_mdk

Youtube thumbnail

Update:

@Innosence stolen - You fear the subject matter, then what's with the goth look...Anyway I'm sorry..It dont matter...

@MSB - 99%..What about the remaining 1%..?? ;)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

O ye Oracle!!

After greying my beard withy 63 yrs of catholic christinaty, i am now in a position to safely state that there is indeed some force unexplained by nature which i dare but of talk of ... On a common ground there are a lot of unexplained laws where the boundaries of science fail to hold good..But here we can assume science itself is based almost completely on numerous assumptions, which if held otherwise, the whole wide spectrum of science collapses into a single photon...

I have seen a lot of things happen with my own eyes..In my days of travel i had been to the remotest of places around the globe in search of truth and adventure... Exorcism is there everywhere around the world...A simple logic can be stated if the whole thing is false then how come its there in every culture...Its existance can be as debatable as the existance of God himself (please , no feminism here)...

its to broad a thing to talk of in a little space like this..But all i can say is YES it is true...People are possessed..And Possessed people are not suffering from any mental illhealth....

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • MSB
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I believe 99% of possession cases are psychological or undiagnosed illnesses.

I don't believe in the Christian demon/need Jesus type possesion/exorcism stuff. I just believe it is possible for spirits to temporarily possess (sometimes by invitation, sometimes not) a person.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Exorcism is there. But the result depends on how far you can make the spirits (which possessed) as well as the person who was possessed to believe what you say or chant.

• 10 years ago

i believe in exorcism but that is one thing i don't want to mess with

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yes i do ,actually i attended one.

• 10 years ago

No. It's all in the head.

• 10 years ago

i do because it's true

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

No I think it's bs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.