Is Ellen Page a lesbian?

or does she swing both ways? does anybody know??

Favorite Answer

I think she is because of a comment Ellen DeGeneres made about her. Something like "We have a lot in common, we're both named Ellen and... that's it. ;)"

I heard Ellen Page was a lesbian prior to hearing Ellen's comment, so that's what I assumed she was speakin' about.

her imdb page shows that she is! but im really sorry about that because im her fan!

• Well, I have heard that she is a lesbian. Online, and from people i know.

@ [2]NE1.

How are you 100% sure she's straight?? Have you asked her? Can you read her mind?? I don't think so. You people trip me out always assuming someone is straight.

Pff I wish

shes hot :D

Shes most definitely not a lesbian

She is

I always got that vibe from her, she may be bisexual.

I'm pretty sure she is 100% Heterosexual.

She's hot, I sure hope not.