Is the united states of America still ours?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

we were bought out in 1932, by the I.B.F. and bank of england, we need a revoloution and renaisance, to get it v back,_______Noticed how rappidily were loosing liberties, check out www.sons of liberty.com

• 9 years ago

No I do not believe it belongs to the people any more.

Our Politicians do NOT represent what the people want, they don't even care what we want...they have their own agendas that that follow....perhaps thinking that they know better than you as to what is good for you and what you need (In other words they think you are an idiot)

Many, many of the businesses operating in this country are NOT owned by Americans....like NTB (National Tire and Battery, owned by a huge Japanese conglomerate), Target (owned by a French entity), Budweiser Beer (owned by the Dutch), only a few of the many, many businesses, owned by groups in other countries.

1/3 of our National debt is owned by the Chinese. (Now that is really scary to me, how bout you?)

And, lets go right to your neighborhood, how many homes there are owned by a Bank (which may or may not be exclusively located/operated in the U.S.) or by Fannie Mae (Feds), State or Local Government (due to non-payment of taxes)

No the U.S.is not ours (the people's) any more.

• 9 years ago

In about two years, what's left of America will be China bought and owned. They own the bonds and sell us the goods.

• 9 years ago

No, the Federal government was successfully overthrown on 9-11.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Last time I looked out the window it was still there.

• 9 years ago

huh? united?

• 9 years ago

Nope... It belongs to the government.

• 9 years ago

who are you?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

YES, BUT NOT FOR MUCH LONGER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.