? asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 10 years ago

How to easely get rid of Eczema?

I have little of eczema on forearms.This the eczema appeard on my wrists and around my eye's which is especialy annoying.I scratch it all the time.What to do?Please do not write something complicated.

Favorite Answer

First and foremost avoid scratching it. Keeping the skin clean and moisturized. To some, this may seem obvious but it is easy to over look certain instances that cause eczema. Avoiding scratching and picking the effected skin - One of the most difficult things to ask of an eczema sufferer is to stop scratching and picking at the skin. It is almost part of the disease, but unfortunately one of the biggest causes for the skin to become worse. Sometimes it is possible to be scratching without even noticing it. Try to keep it in the forefront of your mind at all times and eventually, you will become so acutely aware of you behaviour that you should be able to prevent yourself from scratching. If you want to cure your eczema permanently, you really have to check this out.

My little boy had eczema on his cheeks. I was not sure what method to use but I didn't want to make my boy go through any surgery treatments at this young age. Some suggested a plastic surgeon since it was in a very visible location but our family doctor recommend this natural guide.

Best Eczema Treatment?

I know of someone who used Caldesene Medicated Powder for baby eczema and it went away.

I hope that this can help you too.