websites to hell. cursed, mysterious Websites?

I've heard stories of people saying they've stumbled upon bizarre websites late at night (not porn lol) and have not been quite the same since. There are legends of websites such as The Gates of Hell, Portal of The Dead and things like that that that connect you to darker things, and in some cases mentally scar those who come across them.

There's even an Anime depicting this idea (Jugoku Shoujo) or something like that, Hotline to Hell being the website with which when you type the name of a person that person is dragged to hell and you condemned there also.

All of these "websites" present themselves to you in special situations and seem only be available at certain late night hours (12, 3, 6) and appear to simply vanish or be inaccessible otherwise.

I believe that in every legend there is a heart of truth, so I ask you, have you ever come across, read a legend or heard of any mysterious or strange Website?

People in the "Religion" section give more snappy answers than those in other topics... how funny.

Read carefully, I not once say I believe it or not. Don't accuse, don't mock because the world has enough people that waste precious air making the world a worse place to think freely in.

Best Answer

Well, a website disappearing just isn't that mysterious. The owner can simply disconnect the server.

I do not believe that mystical powers can be transmitted through the Internet.

Do people put some freakish, scary and even scarring stuff online? Absolutely. That doesn't make it a product of hell, just the product of someone's demented imagination.

Fiction.

Have you been watching horror movies again lately? Particularly the Pulse series?

Yes, YA is a very strange website.

Rule 34 is all I really care about, TBH.

Nope.

No, I've heard of the movie about it.

• Mrs. P
  • Steve

no, but i've never looked either