Dog drank too much salt water, he's vomiting and shivering.?

My brother took my dog to the beach today (dog is a 90 pound bull mastiff). When the dog swims, he splashes water in the air and ends up swallowing a decent amount. When they got home from the beach, the dog threw up about 1 gallon of salt water. Later on we notice that he looks miserable and he is shaking. We... show more My brother took my dog to the beach today (dog is a 90 pound bull mastiff). When the dog swims, he splashes water in the air and ends up swallowing a decent amount. When they got home from the beach, the dog threw up about 1 gallon of salt water. Later on we notice that he looks miserable and he is shaking. We figure he is dehydrated so we give him some water, which he quickly threw up. I'm not sure what to do. I just feel bad he looks so unhappy and really sick, he's trembling really bad. Any ideas/suggestions???