culturally speaking black women??????? why do you have such beautiful bodies?

everytime I see black women at the store, movies, school, and work, they're always looking so damn attractive! their nice brown skin, nice hair, and amazing bodies look very sexy. Black women where did you acquire these sexy features from? I must know.

Update:

@its luda you got good taste bro! I love black women. I cant even understand why a black man would want to date outside his race,. how can a black man choose a nonblack woman over a sexy chocolate woman?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

God

• 5 years ago

Black women have naturally beautiful bodies and style. That is why so many other races try to copy them. Some black men date obese white women because some of them feel its ok to pick up anything.

• 9 years ago

They definately have curves any women would die for, and this is actually a nice thing to say to them, after all the stupid trolls seem to pick on them alot.

• Henri
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

True, Nowadays black women are the hot topic everybody wants one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Black men are just as sexy with ya'll sexy lips, skin, hair, jawlines, muscles, body shapes and oh how I looooooooooove da BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK MAGIC STICK! HAHA

• 4 years ago

Well, most that I see are tipping the scales. Where are you - California?

• 9 years ago

I feel you mann, especially the black girls around my age (16-18), godly! they are o so fine, i prefer them over any race or ethnicity any day!

• Lv 5
    9 years ago

b/c God blessed them beautifully with nice brown skin and lovely curves

• 9 years ago

this made me smile...but its nice to hear a compliment amongst all of the bashing.

Anyways i'd have to say genetics and my eliptical.

• 9 years ago

Lol. We try. We try,

XDDD Thx, hon.

• they're gifts from god sent to make the world look better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.