Is the cinamuse or movielush website legit?

Has anyone used the cinamuse or movielush website? It asks for credit card information but claims that it won't charge anything on it. Is this actually a free account to watch movies? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Dont do it! It's bullshit! I'm so pissed with that website. I signed up after clicking on a link that i had found on watch-movies-online.net and thought that i could watch toy story 3 on there, i saw that it said for free and so i signed up, i gave them my card number and then days later i have a 30 dollar charge on my statement which ended up making me go over and now i have a negative balance! I called them and there automotive voice told me blah blah there are no refunds, basically saying that it is my fault that i didnt read the "fine" print. That's how these ******* sites get you! They dont display that disclaimer ANYWHERE, they just say sign up it's freee no charge dont worry! Instead they should have the decency to say "sign up for free, only for five days and then we will charge your account close to 40 bucks if you dont cancel your membership!" Btw, that site has shitty *** low budget movies! That is the worst part of it all. There arent any good movies in there.

1

Source(s): Affiliate Essential Resources http://emuy.info/AffiliateMarketingTrainingPortal

i like previous people was duuped.i cancelled within 10 hours of opening the so called 5 day free trial. i was billed the full six monthmembership fee the first day.i was also charged 1.99 for cancelling online.more free money.when i called and complained i was given every excuse in the book as to why i was charged this amount.after much conversation and ..LOAD..arguing she agreed to give me my money back.and only because i didnt finish setting up the acct. and i had proof.which she did not like at all.i saved all e-mail transactions aswell as a cancellation number which she claimed was no good because it was an online cancllation.and not one of thiers.after reminding her that my lawyer will love hearing this as i was recording the conversation with my cell phone she gave me a legit cancellation number.and said i will recieve full credit in 10 buisness days.so we will see .as i have numbers and her name i feel certain i will recieve a credit refund on my credit card.all i can say is BUYER BE WARE!!!!!

I've never bought anything major, like a saddle or a bridle from Jeffers Equine but that's where my dad and I order cases of vet wrap from as well as some other stuff. I also think my dad orders my deworming kit from them too. Never had any problems with 'em.

Movie Lush

Noooooooooooooo!!!! DON'T SIGN UP!!!!!!

I signed up 3 years ago & they said they would not ever charge me unless I purchased a movie. I discovered all the movies were worse than D grade rubbish. They have been charging me EVERY month since then and my bank says they cannot cancel the debit order, and I have to get Movie Lush to cancel from their side. But they will not even acknowledge my emails!!! I'm in a different country & can't afford to phone them. My bank says the ONLY way to stop them is to cancel/close my bank account!!!! FRAUDSTER bastards!!!

I am glad to have read these comments because I was thinking about joining to watch Under The Skin with Scarlett Johasson, Whew I seemed to have dodged a bullet.

I should have checked here before signing up. I wanted to watch "DOUBT" starring Philip Seymour Hoffman (he just passed away) so after signing up I find that they don't even have the film they used to bait me in with, and they've charged others $39.95 for a so called free membership.

Needless to say I canceled right away before they billed it to my account, and I also called to tell them that the swindle isn't appreciated. My account shows a one dollar hold/charge which is supposed to "verify the account info" and isn't supposed to be billed after a few days, but the phone operator wouldn't say the magic words, "nothing will be billed to your account."

"YOU DIDN'T READ THE FINE PRINT", they say? Well, I'd love to see them try to bill me after baiting me in with a film they don't even offer after sign up. Let's make it our mission to shut these swindlers down!

• Juanita5 years agoReport

So after you cancelled did they charged your card?

anyone got thenumber to cancel my movielush subscription?

http://www.newmovieclub.com

Free and no credit card needed.