Mee
Mee asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

which of these frozen yogurts sound the healthiest/tastiest?

VANILLA

A special blend of fresh nonfat skim milk with a yogurt custard and pure vanilla makes this a delicious dessert.

CARAMEL MACADAMIA CRUNCH

A rich caramel flavored yogurt with pieces of sugar coated macadamia nuts swirled with a delicious caramel revel.

CHOCOLATE

Dutch cocoa and yogurt custard are used to flavor this rich chocolate yogurt.

ESPRESSO FUDGE

A delicious coffee flavored yogurt swirled with a rich fudge syrup.

RASPBERRY TWIRL

A rich raspberry yogurt swirled together with real raspberries and then ribboned with a rich raspberry sauce.

Which one sounds the best tasting? and which one sounds the healthiest?

Which one would you buy if you had the choice?

• Scotty
    Favorite Answer

The vanilla frozen yogurt would probably be the healthiest because of less sugar (or high fructose corn syrup, which is a cancer related, man made synthetic artificial sweetener)

I love vanilla, so I'd probably (be hard to get along with lol) and get mostly vanilla with a little of the caramel macadamia crunch on top! (damn, I'm making myself hungry)

The raspberry sounds good, but the sauce would have lots of sugar/HFCS in it.

well i know that for me best tasting is Carmel macadamia crunch cuz i love macadamia nuts and the healthiest sounding would probably be vanilla, the only one without Carmel or chocolate fudge but with milk, but maybe raspberry twirl would be healthy too..and well if i had the choice i would defiantly buy Carmel macadamia crunch.

the vanilla is probably the healthiest, or maybe raspberry, i would want to eat the espresso fudge one the most though, that kind of ice cream is always so good, i'm sure the frozen yogurt would be great too. they all sound good though.

All which you listed probably have aspartame and other unnatural, cancer-causing sweeteners in them.

If you're going to eat poison, does it really matter what flavor it is?

The only heatlhy yogurts are ones that say "organic", "all-natural", or "probiotic" on them. Preferably, go for Organic Probiotic.

the vanilla or raspberry sounds healthiest i think, and i'd probably buy the chocolate or raspberry because i love those both a lottt

I'd get the raspberry one for taste. As far as health goes, they're all going to be loaded with sugar and fat.

vanilla sounds the healthiest, espresso fudge sounds the tastiest

The vanilla i would say

none of them sound very healthy, they sound like dessert. I would choose vanilla.