Me asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 9 years ago

Recipes using PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLLS and CREAM CHEESE?

I was going to make cheesecake squares using Pillsbury crescent rolls and cream cheese. I made the cream cheese filling but screwed up with on of the packages of crescent rolls. I need a dessert recipe using some sort of cream cheese filling and ONE package of Pillsbury crescent rolls. Any ideas!?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

i like to take cream cheese filling and mix it with a bit of fruit jam fill the center of the dough and roll it up! bake it off like the package says. if you want cut the crescent dough into smaller triangles for more of a finger food size before you bake them off

• Anna E
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

You can make a delicious cream cheese danish with crescent rolls.

Open the can of crescent rolls and separate it into 4 rectangles. Pinch the perforations together to make the rectangle solid and place a couple of inches apart on a cookie sheet greased or lined with parchment paper.. Use your cream cheese filling and spread to within 1 inch of the edge of the rectangle. On top of this, spoon a couple of tablespoons of some type of canned pie filling, I use cherry or blueberry. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the edges of the rectangle are brown.

I have used this recipe for years. Better than any danish you can buy at the bakery.

• 4 years ago

This is a simple appetizer recipe. I got this recipe from my mom in law, I changed it a bit and it keeps changing over the years. Serve them hot, and maybe double the recipe they sure go fast. These are really good, the filling can also be spread on crackers. YUM-O SERVES 4 -6 , 20 rolls (change servings and units) Ham and Cream cheese rolls Ingredients 1 (235 g) package crescent roll dough (store bought Pillsbury) 1 (156 g) can canned flaked ham 3/4 cup cream cheese, garlic and herbs flavored 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated 1 teaspoon mustard 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing 3 green onions, chopped 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1 tablespoon canned jalapeno slices, chopped 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated Directions Preheat oven to 350. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ham, parmesan, mustard, ranch, green onion, garlic, hot sauce, jalepeno (if using), cheddar cheese and spices. Mix well. Roll out dough, separate into 4 rectangles, Press on dotted diagonal lines to seal. ( They are pre-cut into triangles, but its easy to stick together.). Spread a quatrer of mixture on each rectangle. Roll up staring on long side. try to keep the filling inside. Cut each roll into 5, 1 inch rolls. Place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until golden brown.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.