Can you recommend a professional resume service?

I live in Glendale, AZ. I am currently employed at the same place were I have been for 15 years. I work as a software developer/test engineer.

I interned into my job. I only have an AAS, and not a BS.

Everything has changed in all that time. I do not even know how a job search works these days.

Favorite Answer

As a professional resume writer, I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to help hundreds of clients see themselves with a fresh perspective, including those in management. It is extremely rewarding to open a client’s eyes to his or her own abilities and skills - it’s why I love what I do.

Feel free to take a look at my website, Tandem Resumes. There you will find information about the services I provide as well as a detailed outline of my process. You may also be interested in having a look at my blog, which has quite a bit of information geared toward job seekers.

Regardless of which route you take, I wish you the best of luck on your job search!

Source(s): Tandem Resumes http://www.tandemresumes.com