What other groups outside Atheist, liberation theology, and Holly Wood that mostly makeup liberal progressive?

Others besides NAACP, and KBG.
Update: KGB sorry about that
Update 2: Socialism are forms of humanism that replaces God with the human Government as god. Biblical Christian charity is from the heart, not forced out by taxes to pay for a abusive system. When To much to much when one cannot pay his debt because of taxes? That is not Godly either.
Update 3: Don't you thank we should streamline the system we have to were they can be affordable instead adding on more debt that we can not afford?
Update 4: Define poor in the United States? Our poor are rich compared to many other counters. Most poor I see are self inflected by drugs and alcohol. When I give out food baskets most will not even help me carry them in and I am old handicapped. I see more abuce of tax mony in Gary Indiana by bouth politicians and many of... show more Define poor in the United States? Our poor are rich compared to many other counters. Most poor I see are self inflected by drugs and alcohol. When I give out food baskets most will not even help me carry them in and I am old handicapped. I see more abuce of tax mony in Gary Indiana by bouth politicians and many of the people that use it one can not call it anything else but thealf. There must be a better way.
Update 5: The heresy of social justice and collective salvation of Jermiah Wright and Jim Wallis is not Bible but Marxist. It is the integration of marxist and liberation theology.
Update 6: The heresy of social justice and collective salvation of Jermiah Wright and Jim Wallis is not Bible but Marxist. It is the integration of marxist and liberation theology.
Update 7: In a Republic, what part of WE THE PEOPLE do you not understand. God given rights to correct our mistakes.
I will not shut up but stand on the promises of God and His Charity.
Update 8: In a Republic, what part of WE THE PEOPLE do you not understand. God given rights to correct our mistakes.
Update 9: In a Republic, what part of WE THE PEOPLE do you not understand. God given rights to correct our mistakes.