What Power Supply should I use for My XFX NVIDIA Gtx 260?

My computer is currently a Core 2 Quad (Q8200) @ 2.33 GHz. I just got a XFX Nvidea Graphics card Gtx 260 for it and I it needs 2 POWER CONNECTORS or something? So I'm wondering if theres any good Power Supply with 2 POWER CONNECTORS (I still donno what that is on the power supply specifications table) with... show more My computer is currently a Core 2 Quad (Q8200) @ 2.33 GHz.
I just got a XFX Nvidea Graphics card Gtx 260 for it and I it needs 2 POWER CONNECTORS or something?
So I'm wondering if theres any good Power Supply with 2 POWER CONNECTORS (I still donno what that is on the power supply specifications table) with it? Also If you could explain how to pick a better Power Supply in the future for me You'll have my sincere thanks.

Notes: I'd prefer not to have a Coolmax as I've heard even though they are cheap, that they break easily.

I also heard that even if a Power supply says 600W or 700W or even 800W (Overkills) They not even perform as good as a 500 or even a 550 W Power Supply because of the 12V Rails or something.

So if anyone can recommend a (Not too cheap but not too expensive) Power Supply that you KNOW FOR SURE has 2 POWER CONNECTORS or something like that that will fit my GTX 260, I'd be happy.
1 answer 1