Which batsman is the best when it comes to handling crisis situation while batting...?

from your country?.

When your team is going through a batting collapse which Cricketer always gives his best performance and can you remember of any such instance in the past in any match?.

• Devi P
    Best Answer

Gee Shiva! I bet you know the answer to that! Kool Kat Simon! and his friend of old - Michael Hussey. Even at the moment - who dug Australia out of the hole they had fallen into ? Simon Katich - who collected the kudos? Shane Watson for the 5 wickets he took. I know it was a good haul - however, if SK hadn't done well then what!! Somehow SW always gets the kudos - Simon is truly Australia unsung hero!!

• This reminds me of captain cool Mahendra Singh Dhoni who has innumerable times rescued India.

There are so many such situations but the one I remember is when India were chasing a quite good total against Bangladesh and India stumbled at 51/3 but it was captain gracious Dhoni was made sure that India won the match by staying at the crease till the very end....................

mr cricket, mike hussey. too many times to mention.

simon katich - most consistent performer for australia in recent years.

michael bevan - batting with the tail at 6/82 got aus over the line, chasing about 220 against nz, early 2000s.

• Hi,

Every one has got talent but they need a right platform to prove it.. not every batsman is in good form everytime.. So I dont think anyone has specialized to perform well during crisis situtation.. So I think the current form is what matters... But If u need an example I would say Virender Sehwag may be...!! :)

Darren "Boof" Lehmann superb I even have ever seen in a disaster merely has a ciggy and thinks approximately it probably if i've got been a kiwi i could say Chris martin is the guy i could prefer on the crease in a disaster LOL

• Yo!

Daniel Vettori, whenever he comes the collapse just stops and it becomes such a relaxed situation!

Ian Bell and Kevin Pietersen

England has only one ICC major tournament that is T20 world cup 2010.

Every one knows how Kevin made this for us, superb !!!

Jakes?

I've probably seen Kallis saving us from embarrassing collapses more than anyone else in this side. He scores when we truly need him to and thats what makes him what he is today :)

Rahul Dravid, now MS Dhoni is trying to fit in.

• Dravid in Test and Dhoni in ODI.