Tokio Hotel Family: Dir en grey :DD?

Haha i'm having waay too much fun sharing bands, i honestly think i'll go nuts xD

So this one is a Japanese band called Dir en grey...i'm pretty sure some of you have heard of them.

They along with the Gazette have to be one of my all time favourite bands so be nice xD

I know a lot of you won't like them for 1 of 3 reasons...1 they're kinda sick or 2 they sound like noise...as someone i know puts it...you know who you are or 3 they're just....sick.

First song is Child Prey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf64FseBX0Y

& second is Obscure....it's the censored video....you don't have to watch it though, it's kinda...well gross. :DDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1nFCaZKdr0

I know the videos are out there...especially the second one but the lyrics are actually really meaningful o.O haha

Poll: So....what'd you think? :DDDD (don't hate me...I LOVE YOU!)

Do you like bacon dust? :P

Favorite Answer

dir en gray, doesn't cinema bizarre like them well anyways dude the first song sacred me because i just finished watching shinee's teaser songs and i put all the volume up and i forgot to put it down and well child prey was scary theses guys are awesome but there too hard core for me that i cant listen to there songs fully because there like scary but there like awesome but i cant handle them but they seem crazy good but i though they changed like they used to be vk but now there not or something like that i heard that they toured with korn and then they changed something like that

a million. who's you customary Tokio hotel Member? invoice 2. Who might You extremely Make Out With Georg Or Gustav? Georg might prob b bettr @ makin out. Gustav might prob get a sprint aggravating 3. Who might You extremely Date Tom Or Gustav? Tom for exhilaration. Gustav 4 non violent dates 4. Who might You extremely Sleep With Tom Or invoice? invoice 5. Whats Your admired Tokio hotel song? Monsoon 6. who's Your admired Member Of The Tokio hotel relatives? You!