Anonymous

Can you name a white Woman that looks better then Christina Millian or Beyonce?

Yes Christina Millian is Black because im black and she is blacker then me.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah,Myself. And Beyonce & Christina Milian are both mixed. They both have a non-black parent. Have you seen Beyonce's mother? She's obviosly not a Black woman.Christina is a Mixed race Cuban, She is considered Hispanic, anyway.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Angelina Jolie, Sarah Roemer, Adriana Lima, Hedi Kulm,Penolope Cruz,Courtney Cox,

Elizabeth Hurley,Denise Richards, Daniela Pestova, Claudia Schiffer, Lauren Strom, Allison Brie, kelly brook,Kristin Gustafson,Stacy Keibler, Kylie Bisutti,Daniel Harris, Lyndsy Fonseca

Kim Kardashain is over 50% white

and the rest is armenian which is a landlocked Central Caucus country in the mountain range of caucaus mountains

she is white enough

because she is white, she is dutch and english and armenian

• 3 years ago

Nope, in spite of in the event that they did have White ancestry, i've got self belief thats beside the point because of the fact they don't seem White so why does it count, they don't even characterize White human beings. i think of its incorrect that when it consists of Black women, they are judged so harshly to the component to be seen quite they promptly are assumed to be mixed--yet human beings by no skill say mild skinned Black adult men like Ludacris, TI, Nelly etc., no one ever says something approximately them having this socalled 'white ancestry', its racism and sexism in direction of Black women and individuals could give up figuring out to purchase into it cuz its BS, Black women are available all colorings, and that i individually think of this would not influence there popularity, organic black women ain't continually as Black as tar, and mixed women ain't continually mild skinned. It somewhat in basic terms desires to give up because of the fact its turning out to be so ridiculous.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Is this necessary.

Miss Pennsylvania, Beyonce is black sorry to tell you. Her mother is slightly mixed and her dad is 100% black. Beyonce and her sister solange are black women. Beyonce calls herself black.

Cuban and "hispanic" are not races, its obvious that Milian has African ancestry. Christina has a black mom but maybe her dad is more mixed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Angelina Jolie

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

You should have asked for one thats REAL and hasn't been hacked by any knives or needles... or just photoshop and caked up makeup.

Thats an impossible feat.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Bridget Regan

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

megan fox, Bar Rafaeli, Giselle, Penelope Cruiz( she is not hispanic. She is from Spain and thats considered white European), Alessandra Ambrosio, Marissa Miller, Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie. Theres more but I forgot their names.

• 10 years ago

http://thats-all-folks.com/wp-content/gallery/holl...

Christina Hendricks

Yep. Pretty dang fine. Rated hottest woman by Maxim Magazine 2010.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Nope

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.