How to remove google redirect virus?

I am currently using firefox and lately when i would try to go to sites, the page would not load. Just a white screen and at the very bottom it would say "waiting for www.google-analytics.com. Did some research online and found that it was a Google Redirect Virus. Well, i tried using ComboFix which was... show more I am currently using firefox and lately when i would try to go to sites, the page would not load. Just a white screen and at the very bottom it would say "waiting for www.google-analytics.com. Did some research online and found that it was a Google Redirect Virus. Well, i tried using ComboFix which was recommend by one of the sites but it didn't work and other sites offer removal tools but its not free. Please help! I need a program to remove this virus that's free. I am already running Spyware Doctor as well as and anti-virus program but none has actually resolved the program. I would still get redirected to some other sites or the page would just be blank trying to load. Please need assistance asap. Thank You!
7 answers 7