What channel can i watch MLS games in the uk ?

I have ESPN and ESPN America but they don't show MLS ! Live in uk and Have Virgin Media XL Package

Favorite Answer

ESPN UK has acquired the MLS rights, at the moment they are only showing the pre-season friendlies against Manchester United and Tottenham, but I am sure as the play offs begin in the MLS season there will be many more games shown.

I am sure the acquisition of Mr Henry will help, with all the extra buzz for the MLS that it will create, its a great league.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): ESPN facebook page
  • vock

Sorry, i won't be ready to respond to while it quite is shown, yet i'm helpful there'll be loads of exposure while Becks finally lands in l. a.. His 1st interest would be an exhibition against Chelsea in July. Kansas city and New England are having some good fulfillment this 365 days. Juan Pablo Angel is in impressive style and giving great apple some outcomes. la is incredibly suffering ideal now, observed with the help of Chicago and genuine Salt Lake.