Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

What happens when you preorder a video game?

Will it be shipped to my house or do I get a phone call telling me to go to the store to pick up the game? Please be thorough.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

It depends. Did you order it from a shop online? If so, it will most likely be delivered to your door. If you reserved it at the shop, you'll need to go and collect it. If you added your address on the website - it'll be delivered :)

Source(s): Me!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Did u preorder it online or go the store and preorder it?

If you did it online it will be shipped to u the day it comes out

If you did it at the store that means they will definitely have a copy for u at the store hen the game comes out but u will have to to go the store and pick it up

• 4 years ago

There is no benefit the retailer to having them sit for a long time in warehouses. And even if that did happen, temperature is not proven to have any long term effect on discs. Exposure to certain chemicals - yes that can. But temperature or humidity has no effect.

• 9 years ago

It will ship the day it's oficially publishing and you will get extra things in the game it would help if we new the name of the game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

It depends on where you bought it. If you got it from a place like GameStop, depending on the location, they will either call you to tell you to come pick it up or you will just have to remember the release date. If you buy it online, they will ship it to you.

• 9 years ago

if you preorder online they should send you it, if you preorder in the store you should get a phone call telling you your game is in, you take your receipt with your preorder code and you give it to them and pay for your game

• 9 years ago

When ever it comes out they will let you know and then you just go pick up your game from where ever you preorder it from.

• 9 years ago

u just got to know the date the game comes out and go to the store u pre ordered with a membership and they will give it to u u will haft to pay 5 or 10 dollars and u haft to pay for the rest when u get to store

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depends where to be honest.

Usually if you preorder online it gets delivered to your door as soon as they can deliver it.

If you ask a store keeper to hold one for you then he'll probably phone you up.

• 9 years ago

If You ordered it from the Web, It shall be shipped the day it's oficially published.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.