Business Analyst Career Path?

Hi I am 25 years old and I studied Computer Science in university because my parents are in the computer field and since I was in grade 9 they wanted me to get a Bachelor of Computer Science/Computer Engineering. I also minored in Life Sciences. I dream is to be a Healthcare Analyst or Business Analyst in the... show more Hi I am 25 years old and I studied Computer Science in university because my parents are in the computer field and since I was in grade 9 they wanted me to get a Bachelor of Computer Science/Computer Engineering. I also minored in Life Sciences. I dream is to be a Healthcare Analyst or Business Analyst in the Ministry of Health. Currently I am working in a government agency (non-health related) as a Quality Assurance Officer help get ISO for the lab. My job prior to this is software tester (Quality Assurance Analyst) in a medical software company. I just finished my Business Analyst certification not the professional business analyst cert. I planned to get the accounting designation because with computer science degree I can only apply to Business Systems Analyst jobs. I am interested in data analyst part of business Analyst so using SAS and doing stats, research. I don't mind doing some programming like vba (visual basic applications), SQL but I like looking at numbers than codes.

Question: How do I become business analyst what I need?
1 answer 1