Vacation in seattle Decmber 25 threw 2?

Seattle trip in December 25- 02? me and my boyfriend are going to seattle for the fist time ever, and we have list o things we want to do the first thing on are list is the space needle.we just need to find a good place for a hotel any one got any ideas were would be a good place for hotel we are flying out there... show more Seattle trip in December 25- 02?
me and my boyfriend are going to seattle for the fist time ever, and we have list o things we want to do the first thing on are list is the space needle.we just need to find a good place for a hotel any one got any ideas were would be a good place for hotel we are flying out there so we wont have a car.
we are looking to find like a package deal with air line tickets we have about 2,000 dollars for this trip.
Update: we have 2,000 for the entire trip we are coming from los angeles ca, and we will be staying about one week in seattle