What is the meaning of life?

if that life happens to be yours?

Favorite Answer

Life is the “perfect” gift. And it comes from a most loving giver, the Grand Creator of the universe, Jehovah God.

Thus, life without God is futile.

At Ecclesiastes 12:13, Solomon concluded:

“The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments. For this is the whole obligation of man.”

Solomon’s verdict that life’s meaning cannot be divorced from a wholesome fear of God was repeatedly confirmed by Jesus Christ. “It is written,” Jesus said, quoting God’s Word, “Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every utterance coming forth through Jehovah’s mouth.” (Matthew 4:4; Deuteronomy 8:3)

Yes, for one’s life to be fulfilling, the spiritual dimension cannot be ignored.

Of himself, Jesus said further: “My food is for me to do the will of him that sent me and to finish his work.” (John 4:34) Obediently serving his heavenly Father was a source of joy and satisfaction. It nourished him. It gave purpose to his life.

Historian Arnold Toynbee once wrote: “ Man’s true end is to glorify God and to enjoy Him for ever.”

Yes, the purpose of life is to glorify our Maker. Happily, God made it the greatest source of joy

and lasting satisfaction!

Thanks for the question...

Source(s): THE HOLY BIBLE

Life's Experiences are very precious and time consuming. I don't want to waste it. I rather live not only for myself, but for others that are close to me, relatives etc etc. Even through difficult times, I still feel that I can't lose what little I have, excluding the materiel things.

*** It's like we're all connected somehow and it's necessary that we attempt to play the role which was given to us. ..... much like the movie "It's a wonderful life" lol

We have been given a tremendous gift and I intend to use it as much as possible till it wears out before returning it to the manufacturer that is God.

What ever you make of it.

It's all up to you.

And my life has meaning and is just great!

Source(s): atheist

I think it's to become a saint. God is calling to purity, righteousness.

Source(s): NT

see how this dude found out.........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-683189229...