Update:

那個東西........我自己已經找過了....我要這兩個人的資料.....感謝

Update 2:

gardener334 感謝你囉~等你晚上資料!!!

4 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

David Peoples(1992) [David Peoples 是作者, 1992出的這本書], Presentations Plus [書名], John Wiley and Sons [出版商]

Osborn,M.,& Osborn, S (1991) [作者, 1991出的這本書], Public Speaking [書名], Boston, Houghton Mifflin [出版商]

註: Presentations Plus 書評甚佳

David Peoples is an internationally celebrated speaker, presenter and sales trainer for major corporations and professional associations. He was IBM's first consulting instructor, where, over the past 30 years, he has trained more than 8,000 IBM salespeople. David's other clients include General Electric, Alliance Capital, Genuine Parts, Merrill Lynch, Siemens, The American Institute of CPSAs, and the American Red Cross.

晚上再幫查 Osborn兄弟的資料

2010-07-15 09:34:02 補充:

Sorry I forgot the job I promised to do.

I didn't have much luck on Osborns. M is Michael, while S is Suzanne. They most likely were couples. Yes, husband and wife. I can't rule out the minor other possibility that they could be brother and sister. They both are PhDs. Suzanne has passed away.

2010-07-15 09:34:54 補充:

Dr. Michael Osborn was a Professor of Communication at Memphis State University, and past-president of SCA, He has retired.

2010-07-15 09:35:09 補充:

Dr. Osborn got his B.A. and M.A.in 1958 and 1959 respectively, both at University of South Carolina. He got his Ph.D. from University of Florida in 1963 and joined the faculty of Memphis State University in 1966.

• 1 decade ago

Source:David Peoples(1992),Presentations Plus, John Wiley and Sons

資料來源:大衛人民(1992),藝術此外,John Wiley和Sons

Source:Osborn,M.,& Osborn, S(1991)Public Speaking. Boston. Houghton Mifflin

來源:奧斯本,米和奧斯本,(1991)演講。波士頓。霍頓米夫林

就醬:)

不會的可以去翻譯網^^

選我捏˙ˇ˙

Source(s): google
  • 1 decade ago

不算是....但對我來說當然是很重要的東西囉!!!

• 1 decade ago

這該不會是你的作業還是什麼論文的Reference吧?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.