Is it easier for God to kill a terrorist or is it easier for God to kill a child with leukemia.?

Some of you people are really scary - really

Best Answer

You are a sick sick man......nuk nuk nuk.

Why kill a terrorist? They will do themselves in sooner or later, I mean why waste the resources.

And a child? Well they don't put up much of a fight, especially a sick one. A terrorist probably has some fighting skills...kid is definitely an easier target.

• ?

It is really pretty difficult for a fictional character to kill anyone in the real world. But as for Nature, well, Nature doesn't judge worthy and unworthy, it just kills us all - sooner or later. Sadly it is usually "sooner" for children with cancer.

BTW I once worked it a children's cancer hospital, and have looked into the eyes of more dieing children than I can count. It was very disconcerting.

Kuma

A child with leukemia is already most of the way there.

Besides, God's track record speaks for itself.

• alnoor

Numbers 31:17 there are varied others interior the previous testomony that don't especially say the youngsters have been killed inspite of the incontrovertible fact that it does say the completed city(s) replaced into destroyed, which in lots of cases includes the youngsters. inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, God would not expressly search out and kill infants interior the Bible, they're in lots of cases harmless victims via association with the adults.

• ?

That is a strange question, but i really think he would feel equal sadness at killing either one. If you truly believe that God created all, then we are all his children and he will deal with the bad and the good accordingly. You have to realize that from this side of the fence things dont make sense.

God does not kill. God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5

God doesn't do anything... because he was never there

I don't know about god, but if I was a loving creator I would not want anything to harm children... just saying

...

^.^-~

It's from strontium-90 left over from all of those nuclear weapons tests.

Torg

• ?

Ouch

What do you mean with easier? Are you referring to the power one needs to exert in order to accomplish the deed? In that case it would be equally easy for God since his power is infinite.