I need help resisting the urge to sleep with men other than my husband!?

I am 25 years old and have had only 1 sexual partner (my husband). Lately I have been very curious about sleeping with other men. I love my husband very much and don't want to hurt him but I can't stop wondering what it would be like to be with someone else.

Favorite Answer

Just think of the high risk of losing your husband, is it worth it? You will lose him if you cheat on him. I agree with the other comments about praying. "and lead us not into temptation......"

Do these other men have something different then your husband's? Enjoy what you have which a very high percent of women simply wish for. Why? They have been on the other side of your desires, too many times as a matter of fact. Did that make them happy? Then why are they still dreaming of achieving a monogamous relationship, while observing their climbing age approach like a thief in the night?

You seem to suffer from a peer story factor, that is, listening to many "slutty" stories possibly from close female friends. I compare them to gamblers, that is, they make sure you know they have won $200 the day before, however failing to state they have lost $3,000 or more before the $200.

A true friend (I m trying to be one) will tell you that jeopardizing your relationship for the experimenting pleasure of having another face in bed, is totally unworthy. If your husband shares my thoughts, you would lose me forever, no second chance. Remember, walls have ears, and your adventure will become a pandora's box.

join a local church and pray and talk to God im 28 husband 50 and different nationality but i seeked God and he taken my urges away and if you mess around you would never be as close to your husband as you are now because if he never find out you will feel guilty and wish you never done it,, and if he a good man be good ,,, i been with mine 8 years married 2,, other man may have good loving but is there heart like your husband ? will they ever cheat? will they love your ups and downs or run off? you have to think of those things and that is nothiing but the devil making you think that way

I really don't suggest prayer ... rather take a proactive approach and actually DO something about how you're feeling. Talk to your husband. Maybe there are things you could do in the bedroom together to spice things up so that you feel more sexually satisfied with him alone. It's normal and common to be curious ... don't beat yourself up for thinking about it. It's not the thoughts, it's what you do (or don't do) with them that matters.

Its kind of like walking on to a new-car lot. Your three-year-old car was just fine until you saw the new models. Then you start wanting to do something stupid.

Chances are he's thinking what it would be like to sleep with other women. It's natural....we are sexual creatures. Talk open and honestly with him. He may even laugh a little because it's normal. The trick is to recognize that fact and "take it out on each other" so to speak.

How would you feel if your Husband put something like this up for the world to see!!! My advice to you is to go for it honey,cheat on him. Then he might find out,see you for who you are and leave you.

People are giving you good advice here. I hope you will listen and not do something you cannot undo.

Also, please see the movie "Unfaithful" with Diane Lane.

tell him he might have the same thing on his mind

you need to pray to fight that temptation. marriage is two people being brought together under the hand of God so pray to Him that you will not disobey Him.