So Atheists: How exactly can you spin these findings from the PEW Forum?

Update:

Indians and Jews make the most money in America?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer
    Source(s): Couldn't care less about Indians, Jews, America or money. BUT I JUST F*CKING LOVE CAT PICTURES!!!!1!!!
  • 9 years ago

Even if these findings are true, how does that prove the existence of a God? Bill Gates used to be the richest man in the world and is still #2 or 3 I think right now and he is an atheist...care to spin that?

• minx
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

actual love, that's a various theory. maximum folk i believe that they love human beings fairly and that they never do. there is often circumstances on love. the only unconditional love you get carry of is from Jesus. I also have a tendency to verify myself indifferent from love, yet yet i'm enjoyed. I take no ones love with no attention. Marriage is in straightforward terms a non secular harmony in front of God. you do no longer decide for a paper to do this as many do. a chunk of paper that the government grants that asserts you're "owned". you are able to ask God to bless you without that piece of paper, so marriage seems very insignificant to me. Friendship is an incredible bond and can be the inspiration of all relationships. acquaintances in the previous fanatics theory i assume. Friendship is a base that finally ends up in all different ranges of relationships.

• 9 years ago

We would I try to "spin" them? We know that Jews were forced to become rich by Christian restrictions on their activities and I suspect that Indians generally have a better work ethic than most other Americans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Maybe you ought to put a spin on it yourself so we can know what you are thinking of...?

This should be more of interest to Christians:

"Conservative Protestants' Religious Beliefs Contribute to Their Low Wealth, Duke Study Shows" (link below)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

PEWeee, that poll stinks!

I bet the people who work at the mints make the most money!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Someone's got to.

That's the very nature of finding out who statistically makes the most money.

:-)

• Ami
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's kind of hard to spin "findings" that don't exist.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no gods or devils exist outside of a delusional brainwashed mind

• 9 years ago

how about citing your references if you're going to make such claims?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If god made you in his image, does that mean his an ugly broad chined butch-dike?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.