Sandra Bernhart and David Letterman?

How many times has Sandra Bernhart been on The David Letterman Show?

Can anyone give me a number?

Update:

Imdb isn't right. She wasn't on just one episode. If you go on youtube you can see she's been on many times.

Update 2:

On Youtube you can see its at least 6 or 7 times.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

On the old NBC Show "Late Night with David Letterman": at least 5 appearances.

Show #187 - 2/21/83 - Sly Stone (performing "Dance to the Music") and Sandra Bernhard make their debut appearances on Late Night-

Show #273 - 8/31/83 - guest Sandra Bernhard gives Dave monogrammed pajamas.

Show #469 - 11/8/84 - Dave leaves the studio after Sandra Bernhard offers a joke about sponges. She sits in his chair until the next segment.

Show #668 - 2/17/86 - Raquel Welch resists valiantly but unsuccessfully to demonstrate "The Standing-A Position" that's in her new fitness book. Later, Sandra Bernhard eagerly complies.

Show #1000 - 7/1/88 - Sandra Bernhard/surprise walk-on Madonna guest appearance.

However, there's no guarantee that this is a complete list. I did a search on TV.com and found the above. I also found a biography (2nd link below) that lists the years she appeared:

Late Night with David Letterman, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992

Late Show with David Letterman 1994, 1988 (I think that should be 1998)

So my best guess would be at least 10 appearances.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Randy
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

4; 3 times on his old show, and once on his current show.

Source(s): www.imdb.com
  • 10 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.