If you could ask NASA Admin, Charles Bolden and NASA Deputy Admin, Lori Garver, any question what would it be?

I might have the opportunity to ask them a question and I need ideas. And please, nothing pertaining to his use of the word "muslim". We need to work together as humans and not spread hate. We cannot cure hate with hate. Anyways, give me good ideas people! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

STICK with space exploration which is your mission; and NOT with a State Department MISSION helping other counties "feel good" about themselves!

Just my two cents worth that Bolden is a complete idiot!

However this is probably off topic for the Astronomy & Space Topic, but needs to be said.

Hello Sir. After initially supporting the statements you made

on Al Jazeera the White House and specifically Robert Gibbs

threw you under the bus on Monday. So how pissed are you that

Obama would rather stab a loyal subordinate in the back rather than

support you when polling data shows pushback against the policys he, himself

created.

Since the Administration now says what you told Al Jazira about your mission wasn't true, was IS NASA's first priority and why did you lie to the Al Jazira interviewer?

What Bullseye said. Otherwise, ask him where he sees NASA 10 years from now.