Nikki
Lv 7
Nikki asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Was Obama's NASA Chief Charles Bolden lying when he said BO told him to "reach out to the Muslimworld"?

Bolden says BO told him to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF4uBWFRCSE

Youtube thumbnail

But Gibbs says no: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/federal-eye/2010/...

Seems unlikely a man in a high public eye position like NASA chief would fudge something like that.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Why would Bolden make up such a bizarre story?

Consequently, it was an amazing statement for Gibbs to make. To stand before the press... and by extension the country... and make such a bald-faced lie. He must think we are either stupid or just... uh... um... well... Actually I have no other explanation. Gibbs and Obama just think the country is stupid and will swallow any B/S they shovel at us.

• 3 years ago

must be Gibbs, I study final week that Bolden reported , his best purpose is to attain out to the Muslims, It caught my eye because of the fact he must have an interest completely in his job which replaced into given to him by ability of Obama. and can anybody help yet see that that's linked with race and faith.

• nope, he said what obama told him to say.. now obama has took a public opinion poll and changed his mind. so bolden is the scapegoat

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No

Muslims know that the Heavens are full of Houri (Virgins) who is better suited than NASA to make the dream of 72 Virgins a reality.

Dare to Dream like your fathers of a day when Muslim men can travel to Heaven visit their Houri and return to Jihad

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

A preponderance of information says Obama is the liar of the two.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He quite accurately characterized the administration's position but, because its stupidity was exposed, the poor guy will be demonized for lying by the official ministry of information czar, Robert Gibbs.

• 10 years ago

Obama attended Rev. Wright's Church of the Perpetual Hatred for 20 years and NEVER heard a racist rant! Makes you wonder what Obama considers is a racist rant, and if knows the difference between the truth and a lie.

• Jim
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Uh...no. No he wasn't. BO just got caught in another stupid act & is lying to get out of it.

• 10 years ago

No, he was not lying. I find it very telling that Obama will not reach out to Arizona or the TEA party, however, he will reach out to the Muslims.

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Obviously, Bolden is a Republican plant!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.