Dog Section: Am I the only one?

who is getting sick and tired of seeing things like "breed nazi" and "dog/breed/animal racism" get tossed around here by juvenile(regardless of age) users on here to try and make themselves seem better than the people they are complaining about? I mean its insulting not only to the people its... show more who is getting sick and tired of seeing things like "breed nazi" and "dog/breed/animal racism" get tossed around here by juvenile(regardless of age) users on here to try and make themselves seem better than the people they are complaining about?

I mean its insulting not only to the people its thrown at but also people who have gone through crap like that. I've dealt with racism both from the casual bigot and from some jerk member of Volksfront. I have an elderly friend who managed to survive the Holocaust.

Is it because most of the people who throw the stuff round have been lucky to never actually deal with things like this and they are reaching far to hard to make a comparison and those of us its directed towards are actually old enough to have lived through it or have someone close to us who did?

or

Is it simply because they are behind a screen and think they can just throw it out there, but more than likely would never say such things in public?

And just because someone WILL feel the need to push the button - Legit: What type of dog dish do you use? My dogs have always had stainless steal bowls.
Update: The breed nazi one is usually tossed by the designer mutt owning crowd.
Update 2: UHave: And i can't remember if it was last year or the year before we had one or two users go into this whole diatribe about how purebred breeders were no better than the Nazi and the doctors they employed.
Update 3: Bells: Well her responses lately were the reason I brought it up but no someone was slinging breed nazi around well before her.
Update 4: Aphrodite: I used to have that as a bumpersticker on my first car along with "Its your hell you burn in it"

And surprise surprise not one person who has been guilty of this has come to defend themselves. Shock and awe.

Great answers people.