McDonald's Interview Questions?

I have a interview with McDonald's today in a couple hours and I don't know what to say. This will be my first interview. Here's some questions I need to be answered! Here are some of the most common questions we ask. Think about how you'd answer, and ask friends or family for their advice on... show more I have a interview with McDonald's today in a couple hours and I don't know what to say. This will be my first interview. Here's some questions I need to be answered!

Here are some of the most common questions we ask. Think about how you'd answer, and ask friends or family for their advice on what to say.

Why do you want the job?

What do you know about McDonald's and why do you want to work for us?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

What are your career ambitions?

What achievements and skills do you think will be useful in this job?

What kind of things do you enjoy doing outside school/work?

Give some examples of situations where you have worked or participated in a team and whether that worked well and if it didn't work well, why?

Give some examples of any customer situations you've been in where you may have faced a difficult customer and how you handled it.