Is it possible for a gay guy to be attracted to a female-to-male transsexual?

Or a lesbian girl to be attracted to a male-to-female transsexual?

Best Answer

I know of a couple.

Oh my, the gay man looks as if he were a male model and he's with an FTM.

Of course, i can't tell you how many gay guys have come onto me knowing full well that i am a transsexual male. I'm very honest and upfront about it and they were still interested in having sex with me. I've had more attention from gay men then women for some reason.

I'm sure there are plenty of gay guys who would be put off by it as well, but generally i've had quite a few gay guys attracted to me.

LOL at johns answer, he can't stand the reality that plenty of gay guys are attracted to transmen. Buck angel who is a female-to-male transsexual porn star has an overwhelming following of gay male fans. In fact basically the majority of people who watch his porn are gay males. Please go away john you are just a total embarrassment to the lgbt and gay men.

Source(s): transguy

Yes just look at Roy Cropper in Coronation Street for example, you do watch Corrie right?

It is NOT as possible, for a gay guy to be attracted to a female-to-male transsexual, as is often, quite stupidly supposed by those who AREN'T gay men--by women and trannies, that is. Actually, transphobia (such as I cheerfully avow) is much more common among gays--and particularly among gay males--than anybody seems to be willing to admit. The only males who are attracted to so-called "trans folk" of any sort are heterosexual male fetishists; while most gay men would rather have sex with an animal, or a corpse, or the corpse of an animal, than with a so-called "trans man"--i.e., a woman who has adopted the simple-minded, transparently absurd, Pepe le Pew-like stratagem for trying to persuade gay men that they should have sex with her, because she's "transgendered"--a "gay man too"--despite her actual, repulsive female bits; or despite her even more repulsive, surgically fabricated, cosmetically approximative dog's pizzle; depending as she is "pre" or "post-op."

Lesbians, to their credit, are seldom sexually attracted to male-to-female transsexuals, whom they persist in perceiving, correctly, as surgically mutilated men.

It is quite possible; I have found that certain androgynous-type girls have attracted me, so of course it's possible =D

Yes.

Why wouldn't it be. There are no rules to human attraction.

Happens ALL the time.

yes.

ever watch better than chocolate? well prolly not since u'r a man :p.

i can't answer for all people lol... but yeah... i can't see why not.