Andy Sixx or Justin Beaver?

So who is hotter n better?

I hate Justin Beaver (idk how to spell his god damn name) but i LOVE Andy Sixx

Here are Pictures of each

Andy Sixx:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/andy%20sixx/Zom...

Justin Beaver:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/justin%20bieber...

Update:

Bryant, Thats exactly what i think :D

Update 2:

And i know how to spell it now it's Bieber

Update 3:

Jb is ugly as hell. That means a lot of people have been dropped as a baby

Update 4:

@Shadow Kisa, Yes yes very true

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, yes, yes, Andy Sixx. No competition there. *Shakes fist at all above fangirls who answered Justin Bieber*

And besides, Justin Bieber isn't that attractive in my opinion, and I mean come on, you could find any boy who looks like him in a middle school or something. :p You don't see many middle schoolers who look like Andy, do you? DO YOOOOUUUU. >.<

*Ahem*

But yeah. c:

• 9 years ago

Justin Bieber <3

• 4 years ago

They all still tour man and I didn't know who Andy Sixx is until you said BVB. The problem is everything gets worse with age unless its Julia Dreyfus. All the good frontmen were around before we hit the year 2002 which was the music is going to suck for the rest of my life stage. It will continue to suck thats why whenever I put on a station that plays metal they have to play the classic Ozzy and Metallica songs.

• 9 years ago

Andy Six <3 I really cant stand Justin Beaver (( i know i know x.x )) Andy is gorgeous no doubt, and to you freaks who are like 'ewwwie emo freak homo fag' get over it. If you look at his face and his eyes and get past the hair, the piercing, and the make up, you'd see it too. <3 Plus, if Justin wasnt famous and couldnt '''''sing''''''' no one would like him. He'd be just another kid that is liked by a few girls and laughed at by others.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Justin BIEBER is way hotter and better than that Andy Sixx guy...he looks like a weird creep O.o

• 9 years ago

Justin Bieber...

• 9 years ago

It's Bieber.

• 9 years ago

ANDY SIXX <3 *drool*

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

JB!! duhhh <3

Source(s): me
  • 9 years ago

2012 is coming when Justin hits puberty!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.