Is it ok for moms to bring boys into the ladies changing room?

And up until what age? At my old pool this wasn't an issue, you might see some little boys in diapers or slightly older. But at my new pool these boys keep getting older and older! Recently a grandmother brought her grandson in and he took his sweet time in one of the 2 changing stalls while most everyone... show more And up until what age? At my old pool this wasn't an issue, you might see some little boys in diapers or slightly older. But at my new pool these boys keep getting older and older! Recently a grandmother brought her grandson in and he took his sweet time in one of the 2 changing stalls while most everyone else made due in the common area. He took so long i ended up speaking to her and she apologised saying he was too old to change in the open area! Well if thats the case how do you think all the women and girls there felt!?