why does USA got jewish holocuast memorial?

and not an Indian memorial or african slave trade museum? I understand the jews been thru terror in germany but that was in germany not american soil. Indians and Africans have been thru a lot in American history yet there is no testament of their mistreatment like the Jewish Holocaust Memorial. Indians slaughtered, forced removal, blacks enslaved etc etc., no memorial ???? what is ur opionion on this?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Jews built their own holocaust museum. Maybe if black people would stop sitting around feeling sorry for themselves for something that happened two centuries ago, they could build their own museum, too. Same with the Indians.

• 1 decade ago

You are totally wrong. There are many monuments to the things you mention besides the Jews. Lots.

A simple Google search would have told you this. You must have an agenda, or you just believe what you hear without doing any research.

Sorry if that's not the answer you were looking for.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jews run american and society. They are also browning american on purpose...

JEws run the thow thus do what they want.

No one cares about native american indians.

Blacks hate them because they were here first and are whiter, also black slaves in lincolns army helped slaugher native americans. whos survivors keep getting shoved in reservations.

Blacks have nothing to complain about, I dont see them trying to cherrish thier african herritage.

All they wanna do is demand complain and look white.

Blacks are lucky they were brought here or they would not be here.... they will refuse to concept this though.

I think they needed slavery to keep thier act together.

Anyway... I answered your question..

There is a chinese memorial in san fransisco for all the mistreated chinese slaves that died building the railroads in dynamite accidents.

They should force minorities into the military and die for this country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.