Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Crystal Bowersox or Lee DeWyze?

And why?

Mine: Lee DeWyze! His voice is amazing and he shows emotion through his songs, he's adorable and sweet, I love the combination of rasp and sweet emotion in his voice. I like Crystal too, though!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

DeWyze is a putz. He has no outward emotion. He just stands there looking like a putz. Crystal Bowersox is the next Janis Joplin. I'm sorry she gave in to the Hollywood mentality and had her missing tooth replaced. It was "unique" and "cute".

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I like Lee and wish him well, but the answer is Crystal by a mile... Given what I've learned about her from interviews, YouTube videos, etc., she's an amazing musician, amazing songwriter, amazing artist, and an amazing human being. When she sings, you can easily understand every word and her voice is so beautiful and her self-penned lyrics so emotionally-rich and well-crafted that she often moves me to tears. Lee has a likable voice and personality and has written some OK tunes, but he also has a relatively narrow vocal range and misses notes by too much too often... bending to or from a note only sounds good if you actually also nail it with authority, and he does not. Crystal would be a joy to perform with whether playing or singing. Lee on the other hand would be hard, especially if trying to sing harmony that sounded good.

• 10 years ago

Crystal Bowersox love her name and She is a strong Independent Woman and a single mother, her voice makes sense too for me, Lee is cool but he sounds more to me as a someone who will be controlled by the Industry like Carrie Underwood or Adam Lambert of Lady Gaga for example, don't need that however he is likable guy just not smart.

• Ducky
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Crystal Bowersox had an amazing voice and a great personality

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Crystal Bowersoxs cuz i think she has more experience w/ singing than Lee and it shows!

• 10 years ago

Lee

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
  • Tess
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

leeeeeeeeeeeee;his voice

• 10 years ago

Wrong section.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.