Who do you want, think will, and think deserves to win Money in the Bank + YWWA Breakdown Vote/Promo?

Match 1: Johnny Chaos vs Charlie Scene Match 2; REMATCH: The NOOBS (Cliff and Kawajai) vs The Bruiserweights The Revolution vignette (read The Revolution of YWWA promo) Amie announces her chosen opponent (read her promo) Match 3: Bio-Hazard (with Miss Destiny Vaine & Darth Hendrix) vs Mr. Blood (with... show more Match 1: Johnny Chaos vs Charlie Scene

Match 2; REMATCH: The NOOBS (Cliff and Kawajai) vs The Bruiserweights

The Revolution vignette (read The Revolution of YWWA promo)

Amie announces her chosen opponent (read her promo)

Match 3: Bio-Hazard (with Miss Destiny Vaine & Darth Hendrix) vs Mr. Blood (with Simply Edgehead & Ultimate Jobber)

Psycho Dude 99 backstage with Michelle McKenzie (read my promo 1)

Match 4: Siberian Wolverine vs URKO

Match 5; Extreme Rules Match for the Women’s Title: Ms. Extreme© vs Edgehead

Ground Breaking News that will change YWWA as we know it (read my promo 2)

Match 6: Golden Falcon vs Dark Demon

Main Event: The Force (Psycho Dude 99 and Justin) vs Deadman 4 Life and The Legacy Continues

Announced Aftershock Matches:

World Title Match: Psycho Dude 99

Upcoming YWWA Shows:

Breakdown Results; Thursday
YWWA Presents GCW Vote/Promo; Friday

NOTICE TO ALL

At the moment YWWA is incooperating several new features to make YWWA even more unique, innovative, and entertaining. There are a few issues I’d like to address and the 1st is highly exciting for me. YWWA DVDs! This is a feature that will have it’s own website which is currently in the making, and will feature an extrodinary collecting of YWWA biographies, shows and collections of great moments and matches. The 1st YWWA DVD in the making is YWWA’s Complete 1st Year History, and everyone is encouraged to be apart of it. Below is the settings of all the chapters of the DVD. What I need all of you to do is to make it like a real Wrestling DVD. Comment on any or all subjects below, no matter how long your comments on it are (preferably in paragraph form and long comments). E-mail them to me at dustinfuoco@att.net, following that, as soon as I get enough comments for all the subjects I will organize all the comments around and put it into a DVD biography format. It’s extremely hard to explain, but will be great when you see the final product. Evrything you say will be credited to you by put putting your name under next to your comments and saying YWWA Superstar, YWWA former Superstar, YWWA Fan, etc. Everyone is free to participate in this whether ever on YWWA or not, all opinions are welcomed. Please be apart of this exciting new feature for YWWA. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Chapters:

YWWA
Creating YWWA
Setting up for YWWA
Debut Episode
Early Beginnings
Psycho Dude 99
Graduation Bear
Justin
YWWA Originals
Tishelle Torture
The World Is Ours
Bio-Hazard
Stewie Griffin and Rated O for Obama
Challenging YWSE
Gaining Popularity
People turn on Justin
Psycho Dude 99 steals YWWA
YWSE superstars start heading over to YWWA
YWWE
YWWA’s popularity grows
Women’s Division
Tag Team Division
Masked Nightmare
The Dragon
Psycho Dude 99’s era of championships
Psycho Dude 99/Justin Screw Job hoax
Deadman 4 Life
Amie
Y2J The World Is Yours
YWWA PPV’s
YWWA Call to Greatness
YWWA Matches
YWWA Promos
YWWA System
YWWA on Y!A
Psycho Dude 99 as YWWA Owner
YWWA’s future

Finally, I am putting together a production team. As many of you might have noticed, YWWA’s website is now undergoing weekly updates. Special thanks goes to Amie for amazing designs she made for the site. Also, Bio-Hazard has impressed me with his YWWA youtube videos. I have no talent in this field whatsoever and would love to put together a production team filled with anyone who has talents in any high tech or computer areas. Esspecialy in making youtube videos. If you would like to join the YWWA Production Team let me know on your answer, on the site, or by e-mail. Whatever works for you and I’ll be sure to get back to you all by the end of the week. Thanks to all of you for making YWWA as great as it is, and grow even greater. Hope to see all of you get involved!
Update: Also added as a Chapter by popular demand, The Chart Top Mob.

Chapters may be added as we go.