P
P asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 10 years ago

Anyone know of great oldies music that I could play at my wedding?

I'm getting married in a year. I'm not just planning my wedding I'm also planning for my lifelong marriage to my finance. Once in a while I get the urge to brain storm wedding ideas. Right now, my focus is on the music that will be played at our wedding.

Can you think of any really old love songs (oldies) that I could play at my wedding. They can be oldies songs from the 40's, 50's, 60's, or 70's. Any great ideas?

What about any golden oldies songs? I want a great list of music.

Favorite Answer

Frank Sinatra! "the way you look tonite" and "come fly with me." Also Nat King Cole "Love" and "Unforgettable." Dean Martin "a kick in the head." And for the 70's, can't go wrong with some Donna Summers and the Bee Gees!

Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin are always good.

Etta James-At last

Elvis-Can't help falling

If you share your painful feeling with your friends, your pain will be reduced into half, but if you share your happiness with your friends, your happiness will be increased in multiple times.