Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

If someone else has the remote and they KEEP changing the TV channel, are you legally allowed to shove it up?

their ăss? Let's say you're both sitting down watching TV and they've changed the channel more than 30 times in a 20 minute period. Legally speaking, is it okay to wrest the remote from their hand and shove it?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Ok. Why even have a remote if you're not going to use it? I don't need to watch commercials, I need to watch 2 minutes of Ace of Cakes, 4 minutes of 2012: Holy Shіt the World is Doomed, 9 minutes of Punk'd on TV Guide Network (because the digital menu gives me vertigo), back to Ace of Cakes, a minute of my local weather authority, some old movie for longer than I'd have liked because I must figure out the name I know I know but won't go back to the TV Guide Network to check because I'm stubborn and I KNOW THIS!

Leave me my remote, man. I don't say crap about you scratching your balls during Girls Next Door.

• Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Oh, yeah. In addition to calling you and not saying anything, I'm also changing your channels outside your window. Sorry again.

• 9 years ago

Yes. But only in certain states. You can also do it in Canada after only 10 minutes.

• Skorp
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I do it all the time and nothing happened so go ahead be my guest. Watch out for fingernails though...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

yes it's totally legal

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't let my women touch my remote.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just watch tv somewhere else.

I'm pretty sure it's statutory rape.

• Stark
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

100% legal, no lawyer will be able to fight against that

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Of.... Course!

• 9 years ago

Rectally inserted electronic devices don't kill people; people kill people.

Source(s): The NRA
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.