Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why is Satanism so scary to non-Satanists?

I am personally Satanic, & a lot of people have told me that my religion is scary, & I have 'nuts' to be best friends with Father Satan. I don't see how it's so scary, because Satanism is not all about evil, or causing chaos. What do you think? Why is Satanism so scary to non-Satanists?

Best Answer

im not a satanist, i'm atheist but to be honest, i view satanism as a lot better than all the other religions.

satanism doesn't seem to create such ignorance in this world. put it this way, i have never been preached to by a satanist.

most people are just scared of it because they don't know what it is.

Source(s): atheist

I'm a non-Satanist and I don't think it's scary or silly or anything. I don't agree with it, but I understand it. Then again, most of the Satanists I know about LIKE being feared and ENCOURAGE misinformation and prejudice against themselves and their faith. Why else would they name it after the biggest nasty thing in mainstream religion today?

I find that many satanists get a kick out of having people make bad assumptions about them. It makes them feel superior and smarter then the average person. But hey, since their faith is all about hedonism, what's wrong with wanting to feel superior?

-Scarlet

Source(s): eclectic pagan
  • Probably because they think that All Satanist actually Worship Satan,

which isn't true.

Some call themselves satanist because they are their own Boss

and don't want to follow a group of rules made by a God that demands

you fallow them or go to hell.

Where Satan doesn't really care if you fallow him,

he doesn't even care if you believe in him.

There's more to it than that, but that's a quickie from me. lol

• imrod

Satanists are the only ones portrayed more scarey in the movies than Christians.

No huge deal. Satanism isn't as undesirable as you think of and don't enable loopy christians enable you recognize crap all of the time. there is not any devil, in easy terms some dumb fantasy! :/ that is not an evil spirit! seek it up and locate out what that is truly approximately. wish this enables :)

It's not to me, I can't really take it seriously. (No offense to Satanists). Yet as a Christian, I must there are many people who cannot take Christianity seriously. To answer your question. Those are just the personal opinions of people.

Haha, Father Satan.

You do realize Satanism is just as insane as every other religion?

Actually satanism isnt a religion,its an atheistic philosophy (LeVay satanism).

I'm not a Satanist and I don't find it scary. I find it dumb. There's a difference.

Source(s): agnostic atheist

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Origins…

The Origins of Satanism

Satanism is not a Christian invention

Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions

Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities

Satanism is not about "evil"

Satanism is not an invention of, or a "reaction" to Christianity

Satanism is not a creation of Anton LaVey

Satanism is not about death

True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity to reach equality with the Gods, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention

"IN THE SECRET OF MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NO GOD BUT ME"

-SATAN

From "Peace Be Unto Him"

Due to centuries of misinformation, lies, and the systematic removal of knowledge, few people these days understand or even know what “Satanism” really is all about.

Christianity has been at liberty to dictate without any opposition, what they CLAIM Satanism to be. In order to accomplish this, the truth had to be destroyed. The Catholic Church (the original Christian Church, from which all Christian sects have evolved), heinously tortured to death and mass-murdered millions of innocent men, women and children in what was known as "The Inquisition." Some children who were burnt to death in what were known as "witch houses" were as young as two years of age.¹

Christians forever rant and rave concerning the "one world order" where all identities, cultures, personal privacies, and liberties will be lost and humanity, after being systematically bar-coded, will be lumped into a one-world slave state. What they fail to see is how their own so-called "religion" and bible have always been and are the roots of and blueprint for this regime. Everything in the Judeo/Christian Bible has been stolen and corrupted from religions predating Judaism, Christianity, and Islam from hundreds to thousands of years. Through Judaism and its tool of Christianity, all of the original spiritual teachings from around the world, (which are CONCEPTS) have been stolen from, lumped together into the "one," and corrupted into Jewish archetypes and characters and fictitious places. This has given the Jewish people as a whole a false history, political power and "spiritual" authority to which they are not entitled.

The bible is a very powerful subliminal tool to control the masses. One can see this is a man-made work as there are endless contradictions. The bible has been systematically drummed into the minds of the populace from a very early age. A lie must always be enforced as opposed to the truth which can stand on its own. Because spiritual knowledge and occult power have been removed and kept in the hands of a "chosen" few, the unknowing populace has been helpless against it. The agenda here is to create a one-world slave state with the "chosen" few ruling at the top. The perpetrators of course blame Satan to create a necessary distraction, while they use occult power to accomplish their ends. They have a history of stealing from and blaming their enemies for everything they really are and do, while always holding themselves in the highest esteem and innocence.

The original religions now known as "Satanism" (by the way, "Satan" means "enemy" in Hebrew), were all based upon what is known as the "Magnum Opus" or Great Work. The one known as "Satan" is our True Creator God. He was prevented by the other Gods from finishing his work on humanity, that of the godhead. The godhead is physical and spiritual perfection. Now, if you continue to read on, I will prove this.

The serpent is seen everywhere in ancient relics and structures. The serpent was held sacred in all areas of the ancient world. Satan is the God Ea, aka ENKI, one of the first of the Nephilim to arrive on this planet and establish the first civilization. In Sumerian mythology, Enki's symbol was always the serpent.

The serpent represents the DNA, the life force and the kundalini and has survived as the emblem of the American Medical Association and Veterinary medicine, where it is symbolic of life and healing. Only with the coming of Judeo/Christianity, has this sacred symbol been desecrated and blasphemed.

The serpent is what empowers the soul, bringing the all-knowing state of super consciousness known as "samadhi." The "Sun-God" in truth is the ball of condensed chi (bioelectricity), which is visualized and circulated through each of the chakras (Gods) to empower and cleanse the soul, using specific meditations. This is stage one of the Magnum Opus.