fooling around with my boyfriend...?

I was fooling around with my boyfriend earlier. he went into me a few times with out a condom. When he actually came, he was outside of me. Should i get the morning after pill?

is there any possibility of becoming pregnant at all?

where can i get the morning after pill?

cost?

any other info would be appriciated...Please no rude comments, I know what i did was wrong...and sooo regreting it now...please help...Thanks.

Update:

i just finished up my period yesterday...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Their is always a possible chance of pregnancy even if he "finished" outside. Before a male ejaculates their is "pre-***" which does have sperm in it. This means that even though he was out before ejaculating, their are still high chances of you receiving his sperm. Its your choice to get a morning after pill, and you will have to decide that on your own.

• David
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes it is possible to get pregnant that way.

Also depends upon your cycle and that.

Nest to do the morning after pill if you want to make sure you are not pregnant.

And use condoms next time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This gets asked about 30 times an hour - just look back a few questions.

• If he only finished once and that was when he pulled out, then there's really nothing to worry about unless he didn't pull out on time.

Have you heard of anyone say, "every time a man ejaculates, he needs to pee" or "there's still sperm in the pre-stuff"?

Those are both right. If a man doesn't pee right after, there's still going to have sperm in his penis from his previous ejaculation, which then comes out with the pre stuff. SO HE NEEDS TO ALWAYS PEE RIGHT AFTER HE EJACULATES.

Source(s): mommy to a 5 month old!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

STUPID UR NOT PREGO. IF HE CAME OUTSIDE! OF U..& THE PILL IS LIKE 40 BUX U NEED TO TAKE IT WITH IN 3DAYS STARTING FROM THE DAY U HAD SEX..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i had my first daughter based on the "pull out method" that my husband tricked me into.....trust u can get prego off pre ***...

• 1 decade ago

get a book of baby names

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.