Yin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What kind of labor laws should Obama impose on his daughter lemonade stand?

Best Answer

40% tax + free lemonade for the poor. Refusal to comply will mean a government takeover.

Must provide health insurance to all employees and have a plan in case of a lemonade spill.

She will need to incorporate, get a business license, file sales and privilege tax returns, run her employees through the e-verify system, pay for workers comp insurance, contribute to their social security and medicare taxes, pay for their health care, provide vacation & sick time off. Oh, and try to make a profit. That should make a glass of lemonade cost around $10each.

• Dude, 1950 was 60 years ago. Kids don't sell lemonade on the corner these days, they sell crack.

"Obama is status for the middle type and the GOP tank is making an attempt to give up substitute for happening." the boys interior the chinese language tank have been attempting to maintain the socialist status quo. the guy status in front of the tank grow to be the only that wanted substitute. "Happiness is a precise for all individuals." it would make me happy if government have been given smaller and stopped interfering in our lives, yet you dont choose that.

Whatever the lemonade-stand unions want, I'd imagine.

i don't know i guess i have too much of a life to not be in the know of what a tween is up to.

None.

I'm pretty sure the liberals already did that when Clinton was in office.

• he will demand they pass out condoms to those under 7 yrs old

• ?

same for every good US citizen I suppose.