The meaning of life... Dark truth. There is but no point. Kein Leben, kein Leid.?

I have a question for all you people. Who the **** cares about life? Not me. I see living as a pointless and depressing thing. I mean we all get death in the end so what the hell is the point? People have told me its to be as happy as you can be in the time you are given. Well what if you cant be happy? what if... show more I have a question for all you people. Who the **** cares about life? Not me. I see living as a pointless and depressing thing. I mean we all get death in the end so what the hell is the point? People have told me its to be as happy as you can be in the time you are given. Well what if you cant be happy? what if lefe isnt happy? I mean like i said. We all get death in the end. So whats the point of being happy? Like is life that great? What do we get for living? Look around you. Theres drugs sex violence murder. Kids as young as 12 years old are having sex already. I know specific people too. So many kids are doing drugs and getting involved with partys and alcohol. Our world is a piss place to live in. And for all you religious people, I dont think any god would be proud of this creation. So if there were a God. I believe he would have ended this place already. And dont argue that he hasnt destroyed earth yet cause he believes its still sucha beautiful place to live. Its not. Seriously look around you. How could anyone stand to live here? What is the point? Really. For those of you who are super successful people who have lots of money and an amazing family.. what is the point? You work your **** off to get to that position where your making 6 figures a year to only get rewarded with death in the end. Its like building a house just to burn it down. Its extremely pointless. And for those of you who say love is the root to all happiness. Love is a myth. Love and the emotions accompanied by this word are meaningless and pointless feelings. My favorite analogy, why ride the happy train knowing it results in a crash? Whats the point to be happy? its been said so many times that life and peoples hi and lows resemble a sine wave. you have a high then you have a low. why not stay at the bottom? why make the effort to get up just to get down again? life is so meaningless and pointless its rediculous to live. and for those smart asses who want to tell me to just kill myself.. i am going to. its so stupid to live.
Update: Guys.. i havent obviously killed myself YET but for those of you who tell me its just a state of mind.. its not. Ive done the psychiatric hospital, the counseling.. 4 to be exact.. ive tried the meds.. all resulted in failure.. i wanna talk to actuall people for once.. not people who are "trained" and... show more Guys.. i havent obviously killed myself YET but for those of you who tell me its just a state of mind.. its not. Ive done the psychiatric hospital, the counseling.. 4 to be exact.. ive tried the meds.. all resulted in failure.. i wanna talk to actuall people for once.. not people who are "trained" and getting paid for it.. and i know its a selfish thing.. but people everyday are selfish.. thats one thing ive learned in the 19 years of being on this wretched earth. Everyone only does the right thing so they can feel good about themselves... Like you all are trying to help because you know its the right thing.. so that way if something does happen.. you can atleast tell yourself you have tried, to make yourself feel better.